Suggestions on Healing (Hearts), Poison Rework Suggestion (PVE Only)

Have feedback or suggestions for CPO? Post it here!
Fluke

Suggestions on Healing (Hearts), Poison Rework Suggestion (PVE Only)

Postby Fluke » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:14 am

So I’ve noticed that healing is very limited. I know that hearts are (presumably) rarer to find, but I don’t find they heal enough, even if I combo them in. So I have a couple of suggestions to improve the healing a bit, especially since when we get backed into a corner:

• Have a Healing CEO
• Have Healing Allies
• Maybe create a heart slot in our decks and we can have exclusive allies for that? They would be less used but they could potentially be a sudden game changer.

If you do implement a Heart CEO/Heart Allies, you could have them heal either with a flat number (think Basil), a percentage of your health (like 10%, nothing too big, but noticeable to potentially provide you with some extra leeway) and/or you could introduce a “Regen” status, where instead of poison, every time you move, you get x amount of health back.

Speaking of Poison, my suggestion is really only for PVE. I do find that I don’t swap boards very often during a 30 second period. Maybe change Poison so that it ticks off damage on you/the enemy regardless of a board swap or not?

Just some thoughts as I was surprised that these didn’t exist initially.
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
---
Fluke | Hyper-Aggressive Battle Style | On The Hunt To Find An Appropriate In-Game Avatar

Para_Digm

Re: Suggestions on Healing (Hearts), Poison Rework Suggestion (PVE Only)

Postby Para_Digm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Great Feedback,
As far as healing goes we really wanted it to be a part of the game. We didn't want it to be enough though to where a player could sustain them self just by matching hearts. It is a cool idea to have that as an ability, so you could pull out a decent heal to turn the tides. Maybe for a featured character? I will pass it along for sure.
We do have many design changes in the works, so poison may no longer tick off board changes. That is a discussion that is still underway.

Cant wait for you guys to see what we have in store!
Para_Digm
Community Manager
DuoFunStudios

https://discord.gg/dtxDZpC
http://www.chiefpuzzleofficer.com/ Zak.Wallace@duofunstudios.com

Fluke

Re: Suggestions on Healing (Hearts), Poison Rework Suggestion (PVE Only)

Postby Fluke » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 pm

If you ever need beta testers, let me know!
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
---
Fluke | Hyper-Aggressive Battle Style | On The Hunt To Find An Appropriate In-Game Avatar

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”